- lead your production team in regular shift operations, plan and monitor personnel deployment and machine allocation, reporting to production management
- set, retool and program our industry 4.0 plant and machinery, including digital twins, sensor technology, automated guided vehicles, i. e.
- secure and process raw and auxiliary materials, adhere to the production plan, quality standards and eliminate production faults
- induct new employees and ensure the health and safety of everyone on site
- develop yourself as well as your team further through trainings and workshops you organise or conduct yourself
Production Shift Lead (m/f/x)
Vivere GmbH • Hamburg
Holding a brand new product for the very first time has quite the feeling. Running your fingers over its precise edges. Taking in its brand new smell. And looking into the glimmering eyes of your team mates who brought the product to life with you. As Production Shift Lead at Vivere you will, however, quickly get used to that. Since 2018 we have launched some 300 lifestyle, beauty, pet and garden care products, bringing together all relevant functions from research to logistics under one roof in vibrant Hamburg-Wilhelmsburg. On our team, you will build tailored goods that support people in their daily lives rather than stealing their time. You will work with industry 4.0 machinery and a motivated team ready to learn and grow. You will have direct impact on how our latest ideas are executed – including things that have never been produced before.
- ideally a completed professional education in a technical profession (engineering, chemistry, i. e.) master craftsman or even a completed engineering degree – international candidates welcome
- at least one year of experience leading a shift team (both technically and disciplinarily), knowledge of lean management and process optimisation – international experience a bonus
- willingness to work in a two-shift operation, personally supporting your teams in both time shifts
- a strong leadership personality, able to express yourself and guide your team
- good knowledge of MS Office, proficient in German and English
- obtain ownership and full responsibility for your area of work at our vibrant FMCG start-up, experiencing a wide area of consumer categories, channels, and countries
- be part of a highly diverse and international team and work environment, working with professionals across the full value chain from design to production
- work in a vibrant and central city location close to the train station, restaurants and urban graffiti scene
- meet your colleagues in pet-friendly office spaces without strict dress code
- enjoy a free HVV ProfiTicket and Urban Sports Club Membership, join regular team parties & events
founded in 2018 with the vision to disrupt the consumer goods industry. We build products and brands people need, data-driven and in record-breaking time. We have launched more than 10 brands and 300 products in 16 markets across several categories including lifestyle, beauty, wellness, pet, and garden care. VIVERE operates a vertically integrated setup with 100 employees and in-house teams for research and development, marketing, design, production, supply chain, and digital sales functions. We sell through Amazon, our own e-commerce, and 3rd-party retailers. VIVERE also serves as an end-to-end incubator for well-known artists and influencers who want to build their own brands.
Vice President e-Commerce, Brands & Business Development
„To me it is very important not to stay inside my own bubble. Working so closely together with marketing, finance & others we already have improved many production procedures.“
„It is really crazy to build so amazing things with such a small production site. And everyone has the chance to participate.“